The Boy Scouts of America have been around since 1910. The group’s mission is to foster moral strength and to promote citizenship. You will likely find a Scout in just about every C-Suite in the world. Leaders like:
Bill Gates, Co-founder of Microsoft
Barack Obama, President of the US
George W. Bush, President of the US
Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil
Hank Paulson, US Treasury Secretary and CEO of Goldman Sachs
J.W. Marriott Jr., CEO of Marriott International
Walter Scott Jr., Former CEO of Peter Kiewit and Sons
John Edward Anderson, CEO of Tope Equities, Ltd.
Steven Spielberg, Founder of DreamWorks
Charles Dolan, Founder of HBO
Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City
Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart
WashJam is a program open to both boys and girls who are coming of age. WashJam offers an experiential marketing opportunity unlike any other:
1. By getting your brand in front of this elite group of emerging community leaders and decision makers.
2. Enhance your brand image – been seen in an environment of exceptional credibility. Partnering with WashJam is worth bragging about and the positive buzz created by your association will enhance sales over the long term.
3. Generate revenue on site. As a WashJam sponsor, you will have a captive audience for 4 days and will be afforded the rights to demonstrate, merchandise and actually sell your products and services during the event.
4. You will put a face to the name. You will be able to turn your brand into a memorable feel good experience that has the potential to last a lifetime.
5. You will have exclusive access to an exceptional group of young men and women who have not yet attached to brands – they are the up-and-coming consumers but they DO influence purchasing decisions!